English posts here!

Here's my English version blog,it will be totally different from this blog,visits to http://heavenspathway.blogspot.com

他叫Kris Allen

Sunday, June 21, 2009

No!I am addicted to Gossip Girl!

That day I turned on my online TV,well I am just wanted to watch my American Idol,I can't finish although there was a holiday that just ended.But that episode seems boring and I tought I am going to end up with it.But then,I saw a Tv Shows on air,it's Gossip Girl.It's quite hot in the America's Teenagers now.So,the curiousity made me inside it.And the only respond that I could give is.....Wow!Awesome!

I do like Serena and Dan,I just started to watch,just until episode 7 that they had just started their relationships,by the way Nate and Blair had broke out,becoz Nate's in love with Serena.And the most important thing is that Serena is Blair's best friend!Isn't it cool?

Another girl that do give that impression is Jenny,who is Dan's sister,she's only 14 but trying to mix with those "Lucky Girls",those girls who born to be rich and crushed with a lot of problems.The author's really great right?!

Chuck,a playboy,craving for Blair's body.Well,he's trying to have sex with Jenny but Jenny tricked him by making him to the roof and lock him!That's cool!Good job Jenny!But I think Chuck might be end up with Blair.Dunno why,it's just a guess.

Let's take a look at the actors:

She might not look great in this photo but she's born to be a gossip girl!///it's Serena


Blair,her mum is a fashion designer and her fashion sense's really good!


Dan and Serena///match?


Dan,pretty handsome,pretty hot,pretty gorgeous!


Left to right:
Nate,Dane,Serena,Jenny,Blair,Chuck///all of them are born to be celebrities!OMG!

2 comments: