English posts here!

Here's my English version blog,it will be totally different from this blog,visits to http://heavenspathway.blogspot.com

他叫Kris Allen

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yes Or No

Well,this is the first english post that had ever posted.I am not that good in english actually,just trying to make my english better that it won't poor until I regretted.Hopefully all of you may understand my really poor english.I'm trying to mix out that sometimes will post with english and sometimes in mandarin....///0.0v

Today I went for the practise for cultural nite.Well,we are having a drama that mix out all of the Disney's fairy tales.Cinderella and beast as the main character,and the thing that made sense is....I am the beast!Wow!Does I look like it?

Actually I dunn think practises is kinda hell but in my opinion,the choosing rehearsal is the only thing that making me frustrated.What the hell is that?!During our practises,the teacher that involved in the cultural nite came and talk to us.She told us that our programme might be cut because those "POWERFUL"guys don't really like drama,but fortunately,she fights for us,and giving us a chance to rehearse next Tuesday.I really need to make it well that our programme will pass and the most important thing is the drama is our effort!The whole Leo's effort!So we must be on stage!That's for sure.

It's guilty.....

It's really guilty that made me felt so bad.It irritates me too,grabbing into a deep hole and makes me jumping off the cliffs.Drop and then nothing heard,no more.

"You all must act it well,and let those guys shock."the president murmured to me,almost whisper.

YEAH!I must put some more effort!How pressure I am now!

Tuesday!Yes Or No!

5 comments:

  1. a bit hard understand ur words..
    lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well
    is it my grammer mistakes or what?
    or maybe something happened with the words?
    =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. 应该不是你的问题啦..是我的英文水平很烂吧~
    无言到..我还是比较喜欢用华语
    paiseh..=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 随便鲁
    你开心就好鲁
    你是客人
    客人最大的
    呵呵

    ReplyDelete